Monday, March 14, 2011

The Concert


Yes we went to a concert (how'd you guess?). Just last night Dad and I headed to a building that I forgot the name of to see Weird Al Yankovic perform live. I thought it was a good show and I even saw my dad laugh a few times. It was a small theater, about 15 rows then a few feet up and then the seats continued on, going up at a slight slant. He sang a few of my favorite songs including Eat it and Canadian Idiot. In between each of the songs he would play features from a show called the weird al show. It was pretty much weird al interviewing random people. They would also show segments from random shows that mention him. He also sang Fat (in his fat suit), the Saga Begins, Yoda, You Don't Love Me Anymore, and Dare to be Stupid. There were others but i forget what they were. All in all, I think it was worth the $200 that we paid for the two tickets.

3 comments:

  1. Mika, sounds like fun and I'm proud of you for not mentioning how difficult it must have been to sit next to your Dad, the single most uncool guy in all of Australia. No, I'm just kidding, there is one guy in Melbourne who is less cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, John Howard lives in New South Wales. Ha! Ignorant american.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patrick says "that's cool"...he has learned to appreciate and really like Weird Al:)

    ReplyDelete